Developing Slough’s Creative Future
Our aim is to revitalise the arts in Slough, providing new and innovative opportunities for people to both experience and express creativity.
We support all types of creative activities, exhibitions, workshops and performances across theatre, film, dance, music, poetry and visual art.
We want to make our town a more vibrant and creative place to live, work and visit.
- Get more people to experience the arts.
- Empower residents to make their own events happen.
- Increase the range and quality of the art that comes to Slough and is made here.
- Support the artists who are here.
- Build partnerships with national and international organisations to help us.
- Support the growth of the town’s cultural infrastructure and shape its future.
We are an action research project
We are part of the Creative People and Places Programme initiated and funded by Arts Council England through the National Lottery. There are 33 independent projects, each located in an area where people have traditionally had fewer opportunities to get involved with the arts. Creative People and Places projects have reached over 1.2 million people, 90% of who do not regularly engage in the arts.
HOME Slough is led by a consortium of arts and community organisations, comprising Slough Council for Voluntary Service, Slough Borough Council, Clinical Commissioning Group, SEGRO, RIFCO and The Arts Council.
We are funded by Arts Council England and Slough Borough Council.
Want to know more?
To find out more about us, read our Frequently Asked Questions.Read our FAQ
HOME on the High Street is now closed.
HOME on the High Street, our space in the centre of Slough, closed in late summer 2021. However, going forward, we will continue to deliver exciting and engaging art events in new spaces around the town.